The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (50)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Daily Archives: 10/07/2016
Secretariat. Propaganda tasks in the light of Brezhnev’s recent visit to USA. [R 24 July 1973 – St 88-1] total 36 pp. (excerpts) ========================================================== [page one of thirty six] Workers of all lands, unite! CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY … Continue reading
KGB report. A repeat of Andropov’s suggestion to Brezhnev that Solzhenitsyn could be expelled from USSR to FRG. [Excerpt – No Russian text currently available] total 3 pp.
Letter from Andropov to Brezhnev about Solzhenitsyn, suggesting he be deported from the USSR to West Germany. [7 February 1974 (no number)] total 3 pp.
Secretariat Resolution. Send the El Salvador Communist Party in September-October 1980 an air shipment, from Hanoi to Havana, of 60-80 tons of Western-made small arms and ammunition. [R 20 August 1980, St 225-5] total 5 pp.