The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (51)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Tag Archives: Anatoly SHCHARANSKY*
Yury Andropov briefs Politburo on forthcoming trial of Anatoly SHCHARANSKY, arrested in mid-March the previous year. (MHG 30th anniversary) total 2 pp.
Joint memorandum to Central Committee from KGB, Procurator-General and ?Ministry of Justice. Delay trials of “anti-Soviet elements” — dissidents Anatoly Shcharansky, Alexander Ginzburg, Yury Orlov and Zviad Gamsakhurdia (and the “spies” Lubman, Filatov and Nilov) — until a politically suitable … Continue reading
KGB memorandum to Central Committee. Reactions of US embassy and foreign press corps to measures taken against dissidents, particularly the arrest in mid-March of Anatoly SHCHARANSKY. [R 29 March 1977, 647-A] total 3 pp.