The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (51)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Tag Archives: Willy BRANDT*
From the Soviet embassy in FRG. An analytical report about the policies of the West German SDP (17 pp). [R 21 June 1977] Excerpts. ============================================================= [page one] Soviet embassy in the Federal German Republic Secret Copy No. 2 20 May 1977 … Continue reading
KGB report. A repeat of Andropov’s suggestion to Brezhnev that Solzhenitsyn could be expelled from USSR to FRG. [Excerpt – No Russian text currently available] total 3 pp.
Letter from Andropov to Brezhnev about Solzhenitsyn, suggesting he be deported from the USSR to West Germany. [7 February 1974 (no number)] total 3 pp.