The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (51)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Category Archives: 3.5 Alexander Solzhenitsyn
The 63 published issues of the bi-monthly CHRONICLE OF CURRENT EVENTS (April 1968 to June 1982) can all be accessed in English translation. The Russian original ХРОНИКА ТЕКУЩИХ СОБЫТИЙ has been available online since 2008.
KGB report. A repeat of Andropov’s suggestion to Brezhnev that Solzhenitsyn could be expelled from USSR to FRG. [Excerpt – No Russian text currently available] total 3 pp.
Letter from Andropov to Brezhnev about Solzhenitsyn, suggesting he be deported from the USSR to West Germany. [7 February 1974 (no number)] total 3 pp.
Politburo meeting. Discussion concerning what to do with Alexander Solzhenitsyn. Text published first in Russkaya mysl (Paris), 30 September & 10 October 1993