The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (51)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Tag Archives: Politburo*
Instructions to Anatoly DOBRYNIN, Soviet ambassador to the USA, concerning a discussion with Secretary of State Cyrus VANCE about human rights. [R 18 February 1977, Pb 46-X] total 7 pp (excerpt).
Yury Andropov briefs Politburo on forthcoming trial of Anatoly SHCHARANSKY, arrested in mid-March the previous year. (MHG 30th anniversary) total 2 pp.
Dealing with “Anti-Soviet Elements”. Politburo accepts NKVD request to increase quotas for 1st category arrests (executions) and 2nd category arrests in 22 Republics and Regions across the USSR. [R 31 January 1938, Pb 57-48] total 2 pp.
Politburo decision. Internal exile for Andrei Sakharov and deprive him of all State awards (3 pp). [R 8 January 1980, Pb 177/X] Excerpt. =========================================================== [pages one and two are, respectively, an announcement by TASS and the draft Decree about depriving … Continue reading