The classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. (See “Night of the Looters” in ARTICLES & LETTERS.)
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (36)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (29)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (71)
- 4. Perestroika (25)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (23)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (15)
- 7. Communist subversion (73)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (10)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (51)
- Essays and Articles (5)
- Other documents, etc. (4)
Category Archives: 3.2 the 1970s
Resolution of Secretariat. Proposal for Soviet press release concerning BUKOVSKY’s meeting with US President JIMMY CARTER [R 1 March 1977, St 46-15], total 7 pp.
KGB memorandum. Measures to stop the proliferation of anti-Soviet activities by the “Helsinki Watch Committee in USSR“, and its sub-committees set up in Ukraine and Lithuania. [R 5 January 1977, 22-A] total 2 pp.
KGB report. About the anti-Soviet activities of the so-called Helsinki Groups in USSR, and measures to counter their activities. [R 15 November 1976, 2577-A] total 3 pp.
The 63 published issues of the bi-monthly CHRONICLE OF CURRENT EVENTS (April 1968 to June 1982) can all be accessed in English translation. The Russian original ХРОНИКА ТЕКУЩИХ СОБЫТИЙ has been available online since 2008.